Power-up your RAID
- New two-phase power solution with up to 14 Watt output supports the latest NVMe drives
- Large heatsink reduces M.2 SSD temperatures for unthrottled transfer speeds and enhanced reliability
- Support for up to four PCIe® 3.0 M.2 drives with transfer bandwidth up to 128Gbps
- Intel VROC technology and AMD Ryzen Threadripper support enables creation of bootable NVMe RAID arrays using CPU PCIe lanes
RAID on CPU
Hyper M.2 x 16 card V2 is compatible with Intel® Virtual RAID on CPU (VROC) and the AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ platform for NVMe RAID support. Unused CPU PCle® lanes can be assigned to storage, allowing you to create a bootable RAID array with multiple M.2 SSDs.
Design for unthrottled transfer speed
The ASUS Hyper M.2 x16 V2 card provides four M.2 slots to let you expand your system with high-performance SSD storage. Designed for the latest generation of NVMe drives, the card features an upgraded power supply that provides up to 14W of power per drive, as well as a large heatsink and active fan to ensure drives stay cool for optimum performance.
One card, 4X the bandwidth
Hyper M.2 x16 is designed specifically for Intel® Virtual RAID on CPU (VROC) and the AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ platform for NVMe RAID support and features four M.2 slots, providing up to 128 Gbps of bandwidth per card.
- Type: M.2 Card
- Host Interface(s): "PCI Express 3.0 x16 interface, compatible with PCI Express x8 and x16 slots, support data transfer rates up to 128 Gbps."
- Internal Panel Interfaces: "4 x M.2 Socket 3 with M Key design, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support(Support PCIE SSD only)"
- Additional Featues: 1 x M.2 FAN Power Switch
4 x M.2 access LEDs
RAID function Support::
Intel ROC ready for X299 & Z370.
AMD X399/X470/B450/X370/B350 Series
- Dimensions: 20.2 x 9.6 x 1.3 cm
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.6600 kg
- Warranty: 1 Year
- #Hide#Host Interface: PCI Express